Sunday, April 13, 2008

Our Last Day...

Our last day in California, which was Steve's Birthday, we spent at the beach! It was a super fun day. I almost think that the kids like the beach as much as they do Disneyland. We ended up at the beach with the Zoolakis', the Lakes, and the Larsens. Everyone played in the water, played soccer, and played in the sand. I think that Sam loved it the most. He was going 100 miles per hour the entire day.



After the beach, we tried to fit in a little bit more fun...We went out to dinner at IN and OUT Burger for Steve's birthday and then went back to the hotel and let the kids swim. I sure do hate the last day of vacations! I didn't want to come home and neither did anyone else. But we had to pack up and get ready for the drive home!


Happy Birthday Steve!!

No comments: