
And He puzzled three hours, till his puzzler was sore.
Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before!
"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "Doesn't come from a store."
"Maybe Christmas...perhaps...means a little bit more!"
This holiday season has been a wonderful one. I love everything about Christmas...the music, the traditions, the decorations, the family time. But the one thing that I love the most about this time of year is the spirit of Christmas that is in our home. To know in our hearts of the Savior and the real meaning of his birth! Jesus Christ has brought "Joy to the World" and I love to read about it, share stories with my children and build each of our testimonies of this wonderful event that has brought so many blessings to our lives. The gift of our Savior is an eternal gift for everyone. Even though this Christmas season passed quickly, I still enjoyed the extra feeling of charity and gratitude in our hearts. I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas...and of course, I hope everyone will have a Happy New Year!...
We started off our family parties the monday before Christmas. This party was with Steve's family and everyone was there including Barbara and Eric and their family. It was a fun party and it was good to see everyone and feel all of the excitement in the air. Greg played his guitar for us, we played some games and Barbara and Eric even danced a little for us. It was a fun night.






We have a traditional Christmas Eve party up in Huntsville at my mom's house and this year it was small and quiet. My Grandma was there along with Christie and Brooke and Daniel. Christmas morning was exceptional! I love to see everyone's face as they open their presents, we had a great Christmas and we are so blessed. After the opening of presents, we traveled over to my Dad's house for Christmas breakfast and then to Steve's parents to enjoy the afternoon with his brothers and sister and their families. But the best part was coming back home afterwards and spending some quiet time with just us. We all got into our Christmas pajamas then played with all of our new things.








Merry Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment