Friday, January 16, 2009

Surprise!!!

I thought that turning sixteen was a good reason to throw a surprise party. I got a hotel room in Layton and invited all of Lyndsie's friends to come and surprise her. Kylee helped me do a lot of the planning and her dad was able to get us 2 rooms for a good price. Sydnie, Brinley and I went to the hotel room earlier in the day to decorate it with streamers and balloons and then everyone started arriving about 8:00 (after all of the basketball games). Lyndsie showed up at the hotel a little later and was surprised by all of her friends. They all seemed to have a great time...swimming, laughing, catching up with everyone since they all go to 3 different high schools. It was a great night for Lyndsie, at about 1:30 things started to quiet down and everyone was sound a sleep.




No comments: