Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day isn't one of my favorite holidays. Although I do love my mom very much and I appreciate everything she has done for me...the day is just too busy! It is so busy, you really can't enjoy the moments too much because there are too many things to do. I love going and visiting everyone and this Mother's Day we were able to visit everyone that has impacted my life...My mom, my step-mom, my Grandma Olsen, Grandma Thompson, and Steve's Mom.
This is a picture of my sister, my mom, and myself. Notice the earrings, they are from Lyndsie. Aren't they beautiful? The picture is from Sam, I especially loved the drawing of me holding a guitar and the "I Love You" written in a pattern! Brinley gave me a very nice homemade card with coupons in it of things that she will do for me! Sweet! And Sydnie helped me around the house...a great present too!

No comments: