Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kim and I signed Sam and Sara up for snowboarding lessons up at Powder Mountain. Sam insisted that he didn't need them because he already knew how to snowboard. He already had the skills. He was even a little mad that he had to take lessons because he just wanted to get on that mountain and go for it. I found a snowboard on KSL and we went to Pedersen's to buy him a helmet and then he finally was ready to take the lessons. He was excited! The first lesson Kim took him up there along with Sara and Easton. Stockton and Grace and Brinley also went. I was running a race with Stacy so I couldn't go and watch, but Kim told me that after the lesson, Stockton was brave enough to take Sam up for a run. Sam loved it, absolutely loved it! Wanted to go again and again but Stockton (being smart) said no, not until after a few more lessons. Sam thought he was so big though and could go all day. I love the picture below...it shows how confident Sam was and how he was ready to just keep going. It makes me laugh! I love it!

No comments: