These two were best friends...Growing up together with Hannah is one of Lyndsies best memories. She will still say, "Aaahh, I miss Hannah!" I do too! I miss the whole family. Thayne just had his Missionary Farewell and he did such a good job at it. We all went up there to listen to him speak and to see him and it was so good to see everyone. I loved it. The Larsen's went and so did the Pratt's. Kim had a wonderful idea to take all of the kid's pictures because that is what we would do when they were little and we would all go camping together. Everyone is big now and it makes me sad to see everyone so big and Thayne leaving on a mission and Lyndsie being close to college. We were so lucky to have had such good neighbors for our kids to grow up with. There is nothing like the good old neigborhood kids. I love um!Sunday, June 13, 2010
These two were best friends...Growing up together with Hannah is one of Lyndsies best memories. She will still say, "Aaahh, I miss Hannah!" I do too! I miss the whole family. Thayne just had his Missionary Farewell and he did such a good job at it. We all went up there to listen to him speak and to see him and it was so good to see everyone. I loved it. The Larsen's went and so did the Pratt's. Kim had a wonderful idea to take all of the kid's pictures because that is what we would do when they were little and we would all go camping together. Everyone is big now and it makes me sad to see everyone so big and Thayne leaving on a mission and Lyndsie being close to college. We were so lucky to have had such good neighbors for our kids to grow up with. There is nothing like the good old neigborhood kids. I love um!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment