Subject: Thank you!
Lori, I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for both of your daughters examples. How exciting for Lyndsie to be Homecoming Queen. Also my son commented on how Sydnie was at the homecoming dance without a date... I am assuming that she had to be there and is not old enough to date...you never know who is watching do ya?!
Little blessings come our way...who would have thought that a little thank you letter could have meant so much to Sydnie and I and also taught us a great lesson too. You never know who is watching and later I saw Melanie and she told me that she thought it was so strange that her boy had even noticed Sydnie...but he had and was impressed that she was there alone when so many other girls were there with dates that were not 16 yet. Melanie said again to me...you never know who is watching Lori! She is so right because that was the last thing on Sydnie's mind that night. She knew she had done the right thing but it was so hard!
Lyndsie had a great night with Allen Page as her date. She looked, well, like a Homecoming
Queen and Allen looked oh so handsome!
No comments:
Post a Comment