Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve up at Grandma's

The Christmas Party up at Grandma Lois' was fun, the only sad part about the whole thing was that Grandma Thompson wasn't there.  She wouldn't come because she didn't want to come out in the cold and be around someone who might get her sick.  I guess I don't blame her.  She is 98 years old.  We did the usual thing up there and enjoyed Grandma's yummy food.  I love the ride home from Grandma's house when it is late and everything is quiet, everyone is excited for tomorrow, there is snow on the ground and it is just peaceful!  On the ride home, all of us just talk about what we are wishing for Christmas, what we hope our day will be like tomorrow, and other magical things about the Christmas season.  Merry Christmas to everyone...and to everyone a Good Night!


No comments: