Our trip to California for Cheer was so much fun. Spending time with Lyndsie and Sydnie was the best part of course and watching them perform. Spending time on the beach was great, especially seeing the dolphins swim...I loved that! All the girls got along and had a fun time together and I had fun spending time with my great friend Lynetter too! Getting to know Jen Harp better was a bonus, she is great and so funny. My girls are going to miss her. They did great at the competition. They all worked extra hard and the first day, the routine was almost perfect. The judges said that they had a few illegal moves in it. So Jen had them go to a park and work on things and the second day they came back even stronger and did such a great job. I was so proud of them! They gave me chills!
No comments:
Post a Comment