The Syracuse Jr. High Cheerleaders have a tradition of going ice skating every January. It is called their winter party. It is a lot of fun and this year was no exception. There are 18 girls on the cheer squad, so they dominated the ice rink. Some had a hard time getting the hang of it and many probably went home with some bruises. Lyndsie had a great time there and surprisingly, she is pretty good on ice skates! After ice skating, everyone went to a local pizza place and pigged out. Wow, those girls can eat. They exchanged a small gift and a poem that was
written especially for each girl. Lyndsie's name was chosen by Kierstin, and her poem was really funny. I wish that I had a copy of it.
Go Seahawks!



1 comment:
Lori,
It was fun to see your blog. It's beautiful. Steph said she helped you a little with yours. I was viewing hers and saw yours linked with it. Beautiful family; such cute pictures of everyone. You are welcome to view ours; it's private, so just send me an e-mail, and I will send you an invite. It was fun to see the girls at the skating party in January. I recognized Cambria from the back in the green jacket. You're family is awesome! Brooklyn and Cambria always comment on how sweet and cute Lyndsey is, and I enjoy watching Sydnie when I come to watch Cambria cheer. Love, Donita email:donitabitter@yahoo.com
Post a Comment