The Fourth of July is one of my most favorite holidays! I have always loved it. I loved it while growing up in Huntsville, riding my horse in the parade, going down the water slide in the park with Tammy, having a BBQ with family then going over to the park again for some square dancing and fireworks. It was always a fun filled day. Now that I am older, I still love it and enjoy it with my family. This year, Lyndsie was in 2 parades and by the end, she was tired. We first went to the Clearfield Parade and then over to the Layton Parade. After that we went to the Layton Park to walk around and then home and had a BBQ with Christie and the Larsen Family and Donna Pratt came over for dessert of homemade icecream and cake...yummy! Then after we were stuffed, we went over to watch the Clearfield fireworks.




No comments:
Post a Comment