Lyndsie went to Prom with Taylor Knuth. They went with a great big group of friends. For their day date, they went rock climbing the night before because Taylor had a Drama Festival to go to on Saturday. We got Lyndsie's dress at Dreams of Enchantment and she looked beautiful in it. They had dinner over at Jeremy's house, where they had it catered in. The table and decorations were so pretty. The dance was down at the State Capitol Building and Lyndsie said that it was very nice.
If you have never heard the story of Lyndsie getting asked to prom...it is a good one. About a month ago, Taylor Knuth called to see if Lyndsie had gotten asked yet for Prom. I said no and he asked if he could come over to ask her. So from the time that I hung up the phone to the time that he actually got here, someone came and asked her. Leaving starbursts for her to unscramble to see who it was. I had Sydnie hurry and pick those up so Taylor wouldn't feel bad when he got here. Anyway, he came and decorated her room, never suspecting a thing. When Lyndsie got home though, she was a little overwhelmed and then the phone started ringing. I can't believe that news can travel so fast. There was another boy that called her later that night and said that he was so dissappointed because he was planning to ask her over the weekend. Very funny! And the prom was still a month away!
No comments:
Post a Comment