Thursday, April 16, 2009
Wishing...
Now that I am teaching (Long term substituting) every morning we quickly get ready and then head over to Bluffridge to drop Brinley off early for math club. Sam stays in the car with me and we have a quiet 10 or so minutes together before he gets out to go into the school. I am loving this time with him...almost every morning we talk about things that we wish for. Like, "I wish it wasn't raining" or "I wish that I didn't have to go to school today" or "I wish that we could spend the whole day together." I love his innocent thoughts, they make me homesick for him and my whole family when I am gone all day. They also bring a smile to my face and helps me realize that the simple things are what truely make us happy in life. I love 7 year olds...they say the best things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I didn't know you were doing that! How fun! Who's class are you taking?
That made my day!!!!
Post a Comment