Friday, July 17, 2009

Football


Someone is so excited for football! We signed Sam up this week and on Thursday, we went to the city offices to get his football gear. When we came home, he immediately started to put everything on to get ready to show Steve when he got home. While he was waiting, he would put everything on and then take it off and line it up in front of him and then put it on again. You could just tell by watching him that he can't hardly wait to put it on for real!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Aren't boys so much fun! I LOVE football...hate the smelly gear though! haha

Diane said...

Lori - I saw your blog from Steph's and had to comment when I saw the picture of Sam in his cute helmet...Kobe came home and did the same thing! He had his pads on all day! Even watched a movie later that night and kept all of it on! He is so excited to start! We need to have Sam over to play before the summer is over! ...cute blog!