Sunday, July 26, 2009

LaRoca Cup U12 Premier Champions!!!

I am so proud of Brin's new team. They are great! Great girls, great families, great coach and great players. The best of everything in the soccer world. They did so good in the LaRoca Cup...taking 1st place in the Premier U12 division. They played some great teams and they did so good. Way to go! Way to play hard!The last game came down to the two LaRoca teams...Brinley's old team and her new team. And to tell the truth, I was so happy that they won the old team! Yippy! 1 to 0.

1 comment:

Ashley Schoenfeld said...

Hey I found your blog today!! This put a smile on my face as we are now packing to take amber up to ISU! Wow how time flies! Those pictures bring back such GREAT memories of that age of soccer! Enjoy it now because too soon it will all be over!PS you are so lucky to have Soulie for your coach he is awesome! PSS go to Ashleys blog at mileofmemories.blogspot.com and you can link to Shaylas also! Diane