Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Forever Friends


Jennifer, Kim, Donna, and me

A lunch that I have been looking forward too...Jennifer Ence moved away from us about 5 years ago and I still cry when I see her! I miss her and her family so much! I wished that they had never moved away. Who would have ever imagined that we would have met such great friends when we moved here to Syracuse. All of us have been close friends ever since and every birthday we get together and enjoy everyone's company. This year was a little bit different because we could not find the time to get together for every one's birthday so we just decided to do it one time. Donna Lake should be with us but she couldn't make it because Caleb got sick and she had to take him to the doctor. We had a great lunch talking about everyone's kids and how life has changed for us. Thayne is in college now and Lyndsie driving...how could this be? Jennifer is doing good. Last spring, Jennifer was diagnosed with Leukemia, she is in remission now and is doing much better. The Ence family is one of my favorite families, I love them! I had the best time at lunch today...Happy Birthday everyone!

No comments: