I am a little sick to my stomach! I just signed up to run a marathon. The Ogden Marathon. The last race that I ran was the Ogden half and it was a year and a half ago (besides the Wasatch Back) and it was enjoyable until the last mile and for some reason, my body just shut down and my hips did not want to go that last little bit. I am so mental that I haven't ran a race since...because of one terrible mile...can you believe it?! Oh my, I better be committed now and I am going to have to give it my all...that is why I am sick to my stomach.
2 comments:
Oh, you go girl!!!! I'm signed up, but I think I'll be in Germany, so we'll see. I still want to train some with you and Stacy one way or the other. :) You'll do just fine....trust me. lol
That is AWESOME!! Way to go!
Post a Comment