Friday, April 23, 2010

A Happy Day...

It was cheer tryouts for Clearfield High today...After they were done trying out, all of the girls came out of the building to wait it out until things were posted. It is very suspenseful and it is a very long week of practicing and more practicing and getting behind in school work because of it. Sydnie's friend Sabrina was trying out for cheer for the very first time and Lyndsie was so nice to help her throughout the week. She worked so hard! When the list was posted I made sure that my two girls made it and then my next concern was for Sabrina. When I saw that she had made it, I literally started to cry. She had worked so hard, harder than anyone there because she had the farthest to go. Her mom was crying too and that made it even harder to NOT cry. I was so happy for her and everyone else there. I am especially happy for Lyndsie and Sydnie and the opportunity that they are going to have to be able to cheer with each other this year...it is going to be a great year. After the tryouts, everyone went to Chili's for the celebration and we were there forever! Lyndsie pretended that it was her birthday and everyone sang "Happy Birthday" as she got up on a chair and clapped along. She truly is the life of the party!

No comments: