Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter!

Easter came too fast this year. I wasn't even really ready for it! Since we were gone to Hawaii, we all have been very busy catching up with life. Poor Sam and Brinley have not played all week. They seriously have come home from school and then homework the rest of the night and it was like this all week. So when the weekend came, we all needed to take a breath. Rushing around, easter shopping was not something I wanted to be doing...plus a primary lesson to prepare and easter egg coloring.
Easter morning turned out stupid....Sam and Brinley thought that they would find their baskets before everyone was even up. I was so mad! The rest of us tried to drag ourselves out of bed because we are all still experiencing jet lag and then after watched conference ( which was sooo nice). Later in the day, we went up to Grandma Linda's for lunch and a Easter Egg Hunt. Rah -Rah!!

Coloring Easter Eggs...
Easter Egg Hunt...

No comments: