
Here's the next one...Sweetheart Tag: Answer questions about your sweetheart.
1. What is your husbands name? Steve
2. How long have you guys been married? Eighteen years. Wow! It will be 19 in June
3. How long did you date? 1 1/2 years or so
4. How old is he? OLD...44
5. Who is taller? Steve
6. Who can sing best? Steve, although I am the one singing all of the time.
7. Who is smarter? Steve
8. Who does laundry? me, Steve is not allowed in the laundry room because he will wash things and then forget that they are there!!
9. Who pays the bills? Steve
10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Steve
11. Who mows the lawn? Me, I love to be outside mowing the lawn. It is a great job to get done, because when it is done, it always looks so pretty.
12. Who cooks dinner? me
13. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Steve
14. Who kissed who first? Steve kissed me first. I was just to shy!!
15. Who wears the pants? I am not sure about that one, we both take our turn.
1 comment:
Love the background...doesn't she have some great ones??! thanks for playing along with the tag.
Post a Comment