Sam brings a smile to everyones face as soon as he wakes up...One morning, after we had been toilet papered, Sam came up into our room early and said to me, "Mom, I have bad news...we've been P.G.ed!" I thought that it was so funny because what he really meant to say was T.P.ed. When we finally all got up to look outside, he was the first one out the door willing to help clean it all up. And it wasn't his friends that did it!
2 comments:
I am so excited you told me about your adorable blog! Thank you! I can't wait to keep in touch with you in the blogging world! How is your hand doing btw?
Lori, Wow look at you go!!! I love your blog! I love your pictures they did turn out great! Isn't this fun!!! Take care talk with ys soon! Love, Jen Ralphs
Post a Comment