Friday, June 5, 2009

Last Day of School...

Sydnie performed in the closing assembly for Syracuse Jr. High. This will be the last time any Adams will go to this school...they will all be Legacy Silverwolves now. Even though it is excitng to go to a brand new school, it is so sad to split up friends! Bridgette and Sara will be staying at Syracuse...very sad for Syd. Here are some pictures of the new squad and other pictures of Sydnie and some great friends of hers...

3 comments:

Franklin Times said...

Uniforms already? WOW! Cute.
Have fun at Legacy.

Tiffany said...

They did such a great job! They are going to be amazing! I bet you are one proud mama...and you should be!!

The Bitter Family said...

Sydnie is so cute, and they performed so well! I was so surprised that the new uniforms were done already. They looked so sharp! See you at Legacy! I'm glad that Sydnie is going there. It is really sad to friends separate. We've had to endure separation too much in our area of the community! We love you guys!