Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wow...what a weekend

I was pretty lucky this weekend...not only did I have one long distance friend visit, I had two! Both Mindy and Tina were in town this weekend and we had us some fun!!! Mindy and I spent the day on Thursday together, laughing and getting caught up on each others lives. Mindy also brought Jordan with her so Brinley had a great time too. On Friday, Tina and Ed and their family came to spend friday with us. Steve took off work and we had a super fun time. Tina is so fun and I don't get to see them as much as I get to see Mindy. Tina and Ed show up and it is like we just saw them last week. Everyone had so much fun, we talked for hours, went out to dinner, ahd some yummy banana splits and the kids played and played and played. Tina and Ed are doing good and I loved the time that we spent together!

No comments: