
DAY SIX: Tuesday
The Polynesian Cultural Center was the greatest day of all. I loved this day and I had the best time there. When we got there Sam had the worst attitude, he just didn't want to be there. He just couldn't imagine that this place could offer anything exciting. When we started to go around to the different islands and to the different shows and activities, he loved it. He even got to be in one of the ritual dances of Samoa. Grace and Brinley (like usual) took it all in and enjoyed every minute of it. We learned how to crack open a coconut, we learned about different cultures, about music and different instruments, we even learned to hula. Brinley and Grace were especially excited about this. The day visiting the islands went so fast and before we knew it, it was time for our Hawaiian Lu'au. We were able to try all different kinds of Hawaiian foods including poi...ewww! The food was not the greatest, in fact it wasn't very good at all. The best part of the whole dinner was the coke! Ha! After our Lu'au, we went to the Pacific Theatre to watch the program HA Breath of Life. It was so good. Everyone loved it. Sam especially loved the fire throwing and when the volcano went off. I loved the Polynesian Cultural Center.
Visiting the Islands...



.jpg)
.jpg)


Lu'au...

.jpg)


Kim and I were sooooo excited to get our Hawaiian Leis.jpg)



.jpg)

Breath of Life....jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Lyndsie complained about her feet being swollen the whole day, mine were too. I think that it was because we were sunburned from the day before at Hanauma Bay. But when Lyndsie took her shoes off, I couldn't believe how bad her feet really were!...
No comments:
Post a Comment