Saturday, November 20, 2010

Basketball Championships


Sam has entered a new frontier and is loving it...he is now playing competition basketball with his football coaches. During football season, his football coaches approached me and asked if Sam would be interested in playing basketball with them on a comp team. I told them that yes he would and that it would be something that he would love to do...almost as much as football. Coach Burke asked me if he was good and I said that I didn't really know because all he had ever played was jr. jazz. Then Coach Burke gave him that best compliment. He said that if he worked as hard as he did out on the football field in other sports, he probably was great or at least would be able to be coached. Well, Sam has worked hard on this basketball team and he has learned a lot from Coach Burke, he is a great coach. They took the championship and they will continue to play in more sessions throughout the winter season. I am excited to watch them, they have some really good players on the team!

Go Syracuse Thunder!

No comments: