Saturday, November 27, 2010

Grandma Thompson turns 98!

We all celebrated Grandma's birthday on Saturday. She turned 98 years old on Friday, November 26 and she looks so beautiful! She was born in 1912 in Liberty so she has lived up in the valley her whole life. She married my Grandpa Wells Thompson on January 21, 1931 in the Salt Lake Temple. She enjoys gardening and she always had the most beautiful garden every summer, she enjoys painting, quilting, making dolls, and having family close by. She is a very talented person and was always wanting to share her talents and was always encouraging me to learn and pick up on as many skills as I could. She is one of the most influential people in my life. I love her so much and I look up to her. Almost every memory I have as a little girl has her in it and what a happy childhood I had!

No comments: