Thanksgiving was nice this year. We didn't travel very far, we just had to go up to Steve's Mom and Dad's house. Greg and Paige were there, Ben and his family and so was Jennifer, plus us so his mom was very happy to have all of her kids there. It was a great dinner and it was good to spend time with everyone.
I am thankful for everything that I have...especially my family. You have to really think about things like that on this holiday you know! I am thankful for this long weekend and that I get to spend some time at home. I am thankful for my house and for Steve's job and for my job. Wow, I am really grateful that I got such a great job when there are so many people struggling for work right now and to think that this job almost landed in my lap. I am grateful for so many things...my friends and neighbors, the gospel, our health, but most of all....my family. I love my family so much and I am so grateful to be a mother to them. I would do anything for them and all I want for them is to be happy in life and I hope that I am raising them in a way that they will be able to grow up and live a happy life. That is a lot of responsibility you know! I am rambling! So...Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
After the Thanksgiving Feast and the visiting...we traveled down to the Syracuse Theatres to watch Tangled with the Larsen family and while we waited for the movie to start, we got a little bored and pulled out the camera...
No comments:
Post a Comment