Sunday, September 13, 2009

Homecoming Week


Homecoming Week for Lyndsie is busy, busy, busy! How does she fit it all in...Powder Puff games, early morning practices, cheer meetings, decorating football player's doors, dinners, football games, assemblies, decorating, dances, the lists goes on! Even though it is crazy, I think that it is one of the funnest weeks ever! Lyndsie participated in the Powder Puff game where the Junior girls play against the Senior girls in a football game. They take it pretty serious with practices and a coaching staff and such! Pretty funny...the juniors won!
The actual Homecoming game was so fun...Clearfield won and it was a great game against Roy...Go Falcons. On the first touchdown, the fans let balloons go and the cheerleaders did their traditional pushups! It was a fun night for everyone...Steve got to drive a convertable car for royalty so Sam and Wyatt was able to ride in one of those cars, they thought that was so cool! I wish that I had gotten a picture of that...darn it. There was definately a lot of excitement in the air and I was so glad that Clearfield won, I think that Clearfield deserves it! It's a great school and most everyone there works hard to make it a great school!
The Homecoming Dance was a success too. Lyndsie had a great time! She looked so beautiful and Darren looked handsome. They went with a fun group and there were a lot of them and they were all good friends! Wow...what a week!

Powder Puff Game

Homecoming Game



The Homecoming Dance

No comments: