Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sydnie...

Sydnie needs a couple of pats on her back...here's a shout out to her! She has been working so hard on a few things and has been doing a great job. For cheer, she set a goal to get a solid standing tuck and a cartwheel tuck. So she went out in the front lawn for weeks and practiced them over and over until she got em without even thinking about it. I am so proud of her for trying so hard, she worked on it for so many weeks, that our lawn is even wore out because she kept doing it in the same exact spot. Another thing that she is doing so good in is piano, I can't believe how amazing she is becoming! She played all summer long and now that September is here, she has started in with a new teacher and I think that she will love her and I think that this teacher will be able to help Syd find out how good she can be. I am excited for her! Sydnie is doing great in school and is trying hard there too! She is a hard worker and really, a lot is expected sometimes it seems. She is always so busy. Here are some pictures of Sydnie at Legacy at their first home volleyball game. Legacy vs. Westpoint.