Kim had a great idea to go on a hike up Waterfall Canyon! Some were excited to go while others like Lyndsie and Sydnie had to be talked into going! Brinley had a soccer tournament and so she and Steve were not able to go with us because we knew that we would not be back in time for her second game of the day and plus she needed to rest. Darn, she would have had a great time with Grace though! The hike was hard since we ended up going during the hottest part of the day! Duh! Sam loved it, Lyndsie and Kim complained the whole way up and Sydnie just plugged along. It was a great victory to finally make it to the top. It seemed to have taken us a long time to get up there but it was so fun! We saw other people that we knew...we saw Pres. Davis and Delany and we saw Tenille and her family and their dogs! Oh...we should have taken Roxy! She would have love it too!


















2 comments:
Hey! Don't tell everyone that Lyndsie and I were the complainers!! What in the heck???
I know that if I would have been with you I would have been whining the whole time with Kimmie and Lynds!! It looks like a beautiful hike though!!
Post a Comment