We have been doing the
Adams Family Pumpkin Carving Party
for about 15 years now. It is a tradition that we do at our house every year on the monday before Halloween. All of the kids look forward to it. This year was no exception and we had a fun night! The only draw back was that Grandma and Grandpa couldn't be here tonight because Grandpa Richard just recently had a hip replacement and is still home recovering.
Brinley, Sam and Myself went to buy some pumpkins first and then to the store for the ingredients to our famous homemade rootbeer...
(ok, not famous, just ordinary homemade rootbeer)



Then around six everyone started showing up and we started enjoying our dinner together. Played some games, did a little dancing and then CARVED the pumpkins.
After, we always light all of our pumpkins, put them out on the front porch and take pictures of every family. Tonight was a great night, Allen and Brent came also and helped us carve some of our pumpkins and even joined us in one of our family pictures.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
2 comments:
What a fun, icky, gooey, smelly, wonderful tradition!!
Hey, Lori! I didn't know you had a blog! Very cute. You guys are always doing such fun stuff. I miss not waving to you when I go down the street. You guys aren't out in the lawn chairs any more now that its cold out. Every time we passed by Rick and I wished we lived down the street closer to you. We never see anyone up around the corner. It's lonely back here. Anyhow, I wanted to say cute blog. You're darling. I'm adding you to my blog watch. Oh, and we are doing boot camp at the Syracuse rec center MWF 9:00 am if you ever want to come workout with us come or call me. We have a little blog for it http://syracusebootycamp.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment