Saturday, October 24, 2009

Kim's Birthday!! Hip Hip Hooray

I cannot believe all the things that we have fit into one day...Kim's birthday! I have already posted 2 of the events. This morning was Brinley's soccer game and we had to get up at the butt crack of dawn, getting ready in the dark for a soccer game just doesn't seem right! When we got home, Steve went with Sam and Brinley skeet shooting, Sydnie went with her friends to get their pictures taken ( I will post those pictures when I get them) and Lyndsie and I went shopping and out for a quick lunch. Later when I got home, I cleaned out the flower beds, cut down all the dead plants and mowed the lawn(Lyndsie and Sydnie helped). Steve started to clean out the garage with the help of Sam and Brinley and then I finished helping when I was done with the lawn. Then we got all cleaned up and went to a wedding reception and then for the birthday...out to dinner. We went out to dinner with Brad and Kim for Kim's birthday to Tepenyaki's. It was so good! I loved it and I loved the company! Happy Birthday Kim...I am sure there will be more celebrating to come and I can't believe all that was accomplished on your birthday! I even did a few loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen oh about 3 or 4 times and with out fail...cleaned up junk after the kids! Now I am exhausted so good night, sleep tight!

No comments: