Friday, August 28, 2009

Bowling! Yea!

I wasn't going to bowl this year...I thought that it would be best if I saved that money instead. I let time go by though and didn't find someone to take my place. Well Kim called me and told me that it was bowling today at 9:00 and I said that I thought that we had a couple more weeks. Oh well, I guess I will be bowling then. I am somewhat glad that I didn't find someone in time because I do love it and I do love my team! It is so much fun...and how can the "Most Improved" player not come back and give it another go? It is a time when we can laugh, eat junk, exercise!, catch up on each other's week, and laugh some more. I just love it. Go Pick Up Chicks...lets show them what we've got this year!

1 comment:

Franklin Times said...

That looks and sounds like some fun chick time! Good for you :)