Sam's first game of the season was up in Bear River and it was an exciting day. We definately felt a little nervous all day and when we got up there and saw the size of some of those boys, I just about died. Sam is tall, but those farm boys from up there are big and they know how to play football. I loved watching our little team though. It took them a while to get the feel of the game. Only 3 of them have played before so it took about the first half for them to get used to things...but by the second half, they were doing pretty good! I was proud of them even though the score was 40-0. Sam had a great time. He played his hardest and did a great job! He had some great plays and when he got in the car he said to Steve, "Dad, did you see me sack the Quarter Back?"







1 comment:
Lorie, I love your blog!!! Your pictures are so cute. I love the family ones!!! You have an amazing family!!
Post a Comment